Thursday, August 21, 2014

The Time of Her Life

Dan sends me periodic updates on Freyja, complete with photos and videos.

Every evening they take a walk together.  And share a snack.



He's giving her a good life to enjoy in her last few weeks.  Along with her baby, Skadi.  Because you can't have the time of your life without good company.




Ahhh... And, really, would life be worth living without ice cream.  If you said yes, it would, we can no longer be friends.



Because ICE CREAM!!



Happiness through grief.  That's what's on our plates over here.

2 comments:

  1. I wish everyone, furry and human, had the love you exude when you speak of her. I mean, what else is there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I wish I had more time with her. We spent so many years getting her to where she is and now she's leaving us. It sucks.

    ReplyDelete